top of page

Expat services

Do you have a job in the Netherlands or are you receiving benefits in the Netherlands? Taxes are deducted from your wages by your employer. Everyone who works or receives benefits will have to file their Income Tax Return.

Filing your Income Tax Return can be difficult and complicated. Why not let us help you? We will file your Income Tax Return for you so you know everything is filed correctly. You will receive a tax rapport containing a detailed summary of your tax return. After your approval we will digitally file your tax return to the Dutch Tax Office (Belastingdienst). 

If you are entitled to a tax credit or a tax refund from a broken tax year, deductible items such as the mortgage rebate, study expenses, medical expenses, or special childcare expenses, please contact us so we can you file your Income Tax Return to see if you are eligible for an income return.

bottom of page